Prize Wheel Frequently Asked Questions
How do I customize the Prize Wheel and Prize Drop?
- Templates are available for each of these games in Microsoft Word and Adobe Illustrator formats. You will be able to choose the color for each slot, add custom text and incorporate your graphics. You can use ordinary 8 1/2" X 11" paper and create your own prizes. Just print out the sheets, cut them out and slide under the thick, clear protective covering on the front of the Wheel. Click here for more information. Click here to download these templates.
Are the Prize Wheels durable?
- Absolutely! Each Wheels are made of a combination of extra tough ABS plastic and durable PETG plastic.The clicker for each Wheel is made of virtually unbreakable nylon plastic, able to withstand hundreds of spins. The tabletop and floor stands are made of high quality, powder coated steel.
I need more than one Prize Wheel. Do you offer a discount?
- We offer a discount on the purchase of five or more Prize Wheels, Prize Drop or cases. A member of our customer support team can prepare an quote for you. Contact us for more information.
Do you offer a warranty on the Prize Wheel?
- Yes. Our limited warranty on each of our customizable Prize Wheels reads as follows:
"The Prize Wheel and Prize Drop are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship and we agree to repair or replace any product (or component) that proves defective for a period of two years from the date of purchase. This warranty may be enforced only by the original retail customer and is not transferable. Alteration, repair, or attempted repair of the unit by anyone not authorized will void this warranty. Damage resulting from shipment is not covered (claims for shipping damage must be presented to the shipper). These products must be shipped freight prepaid in the original packaging or substantially similar packaging providing an equal amount of protection. We will reimburse the cost of shipping at standard ground service freight rates to and from the repair facility. Sole liability for any defective product is limited to, at our option, the repair or replacement of the unit. PrizeWheel.com shall not be liable for any other damages, whether incidental, consequential, or damages based upon inconvenience, loss of the use of the unit, loss of time or otherwise. This warranty is exclusive and is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Should you be dissatisfied with one of our products, just contact us by phone or e-mail within 5 days of receipt for an RMA number. Claims for missing parts or damaged merchandise must be received within 72 hours of delivery."
Please Note: This warranty is provided by the manufacturer. We do not reimburse or refund shipping costs on non-defective products. Rush charges are not refundable. We do not recommend the storage of the Prize Wheel in your automobile or any other storage facility that is subject to extremely hot temperatures. Storage of your Wheel in an area with a temperature greater than 110 degrees for more than one hour will void your warranty.
Do you offer a warranty on the Prize Drop?
- Yes. Our Prize Drop warranty is the same as the one offered on the Prize Wheel. (see above)
Is Prize Drop durable?
- Yes. Each Prize Drop board is constructed of tough ABS plastic with a powder-coated steel stand.
Do you ship outside of the United States?
- Yes. Our online shopping cart will allow you to place orders within the United States and Canada. Please contact us for additional information on shipping outside of the United States and Canada.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
- For additional information on our shipping policies and transit time, visit our shipping page.
What payment methods do you accept?
- We accept credit card payments (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover) for online orders. You may also pay by business check. Contact us and we can email you an invoice to pay from.
Can I purchase with a purchase order and pay after receiving my products?
- No. We no longer accept purchase orders. All orders must be prepaid by credit card or check
Will I be charged sales tax on my order?
- We are only required to collect sales tax on your order if the item ships to the same state in which we are located (Georgia).
Where are you located? What hours are you open?
- We are located in Atlanta, Georgia. The PrizeWheel.com Customer Support Team is in the office each Monday through Friday from 9 A.M. to 5 P.M. Any online orders received after 5 p.m. will be processed the next business day.
I am missing parts to my Prize Wheel. What should I do?
- If you have just received your Prize Wheel, please contact us right away. We must receive notification on missing parts or damaged merchandise within five days of receipt.
Many replacement parts are available for purchase on our Accessories & More page. If the item you are missing is not shown here, please contact us for more information.
What is your refund policy?
- If you are not satisfied with the products you have received, we will gladly offer a refund. However, any product that is returned must be repackaged for resale. Because of this, you can expect to pay a restocking fee of 10-15%.
Please contact a member of our customer support team within five business day of receipt of your order to request a RMA number, as this number must be included on return shipments. Returns will not be accepted if we are not contacted within five days of delivery.
- It is the customer's responsibility to return any non-defective items for refund. All returns should be insured accordingly, as PrizeWheel.com is not responsible for any damages that may occur in transit. All returns must be received in new and resalable condition with original packaging. A 10-15% restocking fee will be accessed, depending on the condition of packing materials included with the return.
Please Note: We do not reimburse or refund shipping costs on non-defective products. Rush charges are not refundable. No refund is available on software or products delivered electronically.
I have a question that is not shown here. Who should I contact?
- Click here to contact a member of our Customer Support Team.